Our 2020/2021 Scholarship Program is not currently available and is not accepting applications.
The La Grange Business Association’s college scholarship program was created to recognize dedicated and ambitious local students who also work in our community. Our mission is to highlight the importance of small businesses; that’s why we award a $1000 college scholarship to two deserving students who have worked at a business within our membership.
Our scholarships for 2020 have been awarded; scholarship applications for 2021 are currently unavailable.
– A LTHS graduating senior.
– GPA 2.5 or higher
– Works or worked at a La Grange Business Association member business.
– Provide a letter of application to be shared with the selection committee that includes the following:
- Include your name, address, student ID number and scholarship name.
- College you plan to attend.
- Describe your future educational plans and goals.
- Include a testimonial letter written by the business owner.
- Write an essay detailing what it means/meant to work in your community.
- Include an unofficial transcript (can be printed in Infinite Campus).
- Must be postmarked by deadline date.
Materials may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed directly here:
La Grange Business Association/Scholarship
26 S. La Grange Road
La Grange, IL 60525
We are currently accepting applications for our college internship program. The La Grange Business Association takes great pride in developing students interns and enhancing their learning by providing them with invaluable and practical experience in working with a membership association that serves the needs of small businesses. We offer a four-month internship for a qualified college student during these time frames:
- Jan – April 2021
- May – Aug 2021
- Sept – Dec 2021
La Grange photography © Bob Briskey