We are all gaining insight to a “new normal” as the economy begins to reopen amid the recent shutdown from the coronavirus pandemic. In direct response to the need for our community to adapt quickly to the impacts of COVID-19, the La Grange Business Association has formed a new Recovery Task Force consisting of representatives from local businesses, the Village and local residents.
The task force will inform future programming and initiatives that support our community’s recovery from COVID-19 and help ensure that our businesses have access to the best resources and information as we recover from this public health crisis.
Representatives on this committee provide input on marketing and communications campaigns, educational workshops and events to help stimulate the local economy in the aftermath of COVID-19.
Committee members include:
- Bill Carney – The Legacy Guild
- Jamie Carney – Jasinski Home Team
- Chris Comes – Ripson Group
- Nancy Cummings – LGBA
- Kathy Dierkes – State Farm Insurance
- Lori Donahoe – LGBA
- Nick Gangas – Steak + Vine
- John Janowski – Milk Money Brewing
- Charity Jones – Village of La Grange
- Joseph Kroc – FNBC Bank and Trust
- Jim McGuigan – fourteensixteen
- Brian Opyd – Cross Content Marketing
- Stephanie Posey – Posey Law Group
- Jody Wise – @properties
- Desiree Price – Beethoven Marketing
- Ann Wiegand – Wiegand Marketing
- Sarah Boyce – Boyce Chiropractic
If you are interested in joining the Recovery Task Force, email [email protected].