Holiday Shopper's Reward 2018
Join the La Grange Business Association in partnership with the Village of La Grange as we again unwrap a holiday tradition. As consumers, a good portion of our holiday budget is spent during November and December. By shopping at our local Village of La Grange businesses and directing a portion of our dollars at small retailers, we can ensure more revenue returns to our local community. In fact, by spending your dollars in small businesses, you are helping La Grange to prosper.
Rules & Guidelines
- Save your receipts when you shop in La Grange from November 24 – December 31, 2018, and you could earn $50 in LGBA gift certificates which are valid at participating La Grange merchants.
- The first 100 qualifying holiday shoppers to spend at least $300 in La Grange on retail products, gift certificates or services will be eligible to receive $50 in LGBA gift certificates.
- Shoppers must collect receipts from at least 3 separate businesses and deliver them to the La Grange Business Association at 26 S. La Grange Road #103 or fill out a form and submit online below.
- A minimum of $20 must be spent at a participating business for receipt to be included in the total before tax/gratuity.
- All receipts must be received by January 5, 2019. Receipts must be dated between November 24 and December 31, 2018 from a La Grange restaurant or retailer.
- Qualifying shoppers will receive their gift certificates after January 15, 2019. Prescriptions, medical or contractual services do not qualify. Receipts for purchases of groceries, food or beverages are limited to $100.