Unwrap La Grange for a Hometown Holiday
Join the La Grange Business Association in partnership with the Village of La Grange as we again “Unwrap” a Holiday tradition. As consumers, a good portion of our holiday budget is spent during November and December. By shopping at our local Village of La Grange businesses and directing a portion of our dollars at small retailers, we can ensure more revenue returns to our local community. In fact, by spending your dollars in small businesses, you are helping La Grange to prosper.
Date November 26 through December 31, 2016
- The first 100 holiday shoppers to spend at least $300 in La Grange on retail products, gift certificates or services and meet the requirements of the program will be eligible to receive a shoppers reward of $50 in LGBA gift certificates.
- Shoppers must collect receipts from at least 3 separate merchants and deliver copies to the La Grange Business Association, 26 S. La Grange Road Suite 103 or fill out the easy online form below.
- Receipts must be dated between November 26 and December 31, 2016 from a La Grange merchant. They must be original store receipts with detail, no photo copies, debit or credit card statements.
- A minimum of $20 must be spent at a participating business for receipt to be included in total (before tax/gratuity).
- A maximum of $100 can be utilized for groceries, food or beverage purchases.
- Medications and contractual services cannot be included in the total. Gift certificates are valid at participating merchants throughout La Grange.
- Patrons beyond the first 100 qualifying entrants will be entered in a special drawing for merchant gift certificates.
- All receipts must be submitted by January 4, 2017 to qualify. Winners will selected on January 15, 2017 and notified by mail. Additional restrictions may apply..